Cavendish Nuclear Limited
Responsible Office Address
106 Dalton Avenue, Birchwood, Warrington, Cheshire. WA3 6YD
Name of Key Contact(s)
Dwain Morgan Show Email
Geographical Coverage (e.g. UK and Sweden, Northwest England, etc, )
UK, Europe, Japan, Canada
- Project, Programme and Portfolio Management (full lifecycle), Risk Management and Project Controls Management
- Independent Project System Integration
- Nuclear Engineering (full lifecycle), Design, Design for Manufacture and Commissioning
- Civil, Structural and Architectural Engineering
- Manufacturing, Construction, Site Services, and Through-Life Equipment Support
- Science Hazard Management, Safety and Risk Analysis and Licensing and Environmental Permitting
- Material Laboratory and Assessment Capability
- Equipment and Materials Qualification
- Decommissioning Capabilities
- Radioactive Services and Environmental Monitoring
- Independent Assurance
Free text comments
Our mission is simple and drives our behaviour in everything that we do: Cavendish Nuclear – people who innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost.
We’ve been true to that ideal ever since and our approach has seen us bring together much of the UK’s rich nuclear heritage with a highly skilled workforce, more than 6,000 strong, to create the innovative organisation you see today.
The breadth of our expertise means we are able to offer unrivalled experience and specialist knowledge across all aspects of the nuclear energy life cycle, from design and build, through operations and maintenance, to decommissioning, waste management and remediation.