Challenging environments exist across sectors…
…and share common technologies and issues.
This year RACE hosted the inaugural RAS in Challenging Environments Expo16 on 28th September 2016.
Over 90 guests attended the event from a wide range of industries including manufacturing, retail, oil and gas, nuclear, defence, transport, science, aerospace and more.
The event provided the opportunity to:
- network within the diverse RAS community
- explore innovative real-world RAS applications
- realise the potential of cross sector collaborations
Please do not hesitate to get in contact at Expo16@culhamcreativeservicestesting.xyz if you would like to discuss opportunities to get involved in any future events or provide feedback on Expo16.
The RAS in Challenging Environments Expo16 Organisation Committee:
- Rob Buckingham – Director, UKAEA and Head of RACE
- Martin Townsend – Head of Business Development
- Steve Wheeler – Head of RACE Operations
- Elaine Loving – Event Organiser