RAICo Labs in West Cumbria – Smart people using smart machine
Virtual event – Thursday 13th May 2021
The proposed Robotics and AI Collaboration Laboratory in Cumbria will enable end users and the supply chain, including academia, to work collaboratively towards developing and delivering the next generation of robotics services, using nuclear decommissioning as a first use case.
Join us at an event chaired by Adrian Simper, Chief Scientist, NDA to hear about the purpose of RAICo Labs in the context of the UK government’s emerging innovation strategy in robotics and the NDA’s mission. Speakers will include:
- Rebecca Weston (Sellafield Ltd)
- Trudy Harrison (MP for Copeland)
- Melanie Brownbridge, NDA
- Rav Chunilal (Sellafield Ltd)
- Barry Lennox (University of Manchester)
- Steve Shackleford (National Nuclear Laboratory)
- Rob Buckingham (UKAEA)
You can register for the event here.